March 25, 2015 at 7:06 am #326BrandonMember
May 19, 2015 at 5:56 am #331BrandonMember
- My journey started at the Culinary Institute of America in New York with a tick bite at the base of skull, where the check begins, where the pain, along with fainting in class, swollen knees and legs, and the onset of spinal pain and brain fog. Then another bite on my groin when I returned to Kansas City, where the strain there is called Master’s disease. That lead to a massive golf ball sized puss bubble and severe pain issues in my theighs, making it difficult to walk, then later, the long term onset of urinary issues of all kinds constantly changing. Later, as the disease progressed undiagnosed, it lead to mono like symptoms, with severe fatigue, joint and mussle pain, and severe brain fog.
- The thing learned was one, before it dissiinates through your body, it tends to latch on as a biofilm community somewhere the bite site. Second, after finally getting an all band positive Western Blot, that it carries Manny possible confections, that really should be as primary as the Borrilia. Mine are Bartonella, Babesia and Protomyxzoa Rheumatics, that really became evident with the onset of connective tissue pain and lesions all over. Then later the brain fog turning into some kind of trauma based alter creation in my brain, starting with forgetful Lyme rage. Where at the onset of any adrenaline, a peaceful, kind person like me would rage out and have no memory of the occiurances…just the guilt and shame of people telling me of how bad I acted and having no idea that was ever even me…I sometimes even believed that it was just like lies, until I started having partial memories at times when my adrenaline was only slightly peaked.
- And lastly, that different strains have different severities, symptoms, and curing capability. After years of different antibiotic treatments, some symptoms have gotten better, disappeared, and some have gotten worse, and some are new, mainly the 16 out of 17 popular MS symptomatically I now have. Not only that, but a surface lesion that would not heal, eventually picked up a staph infection in the Protomyxzoa biofilm fold.
- So two Lyme disease strains became a full blown P.R. infection, to a staph infection, to M.S. with a dual mind alter neurological condition, making it almost impossible to be a sociable person anymore, not even being able to filter my thoughts, and saying whatever pops in my head without the ability to pause and think of if there was a better way to say something, or not at all…which apparently is even worse when in my forgetful rage alter. If that does not make much sense, check out the congressional hearings on MK Ultra mind control programs.
- If anyone has any insight on how to start to get my life back at this point, at least better control over the switch of personality alters, pain issues, and MS problems, especially the occasional inability to walk, or even a way to regain what my now seperrated wife would call me having no filter when I talk, please add to the forum. Thank you… LymieVoid@Gmail.com LymieVoid@YouTube.com
Sorry, I meant YouTube.com/LymieVoid to listen to the very diverse songs written about my life, most particularly the ones about illness, like the ‘BolaSolo’ live acoustic versions of ‘SubLyme Ascent’ songs, an album I have been working on awhile when not to I’ll to write, play, sing, or especially record. You can find more BOLAFELD (means “universal flow”) music at ReverbNation.com/Bolafeld . Any support is greatly appreciated. Though, of course I hope to find a lable to produce me through my sub-lable The Chaos Organization, or person with either the money or recording studio and time to record, mix and master Bolafeld music; just listening to songs until you find at least one that resonates with you personally, and you will! The music I write, though musically and vocally obviously Bolafeld band, is varied in style vocally, instrumentally, and genre-wise that I guarantee at least one song, if not many, you will fall in love with. And if you just pass on the ones you love and ones you recommend due to a friend’s taste, you will spread my music, vision, and ideas exponentially; especially if you ask who you pass the music to, to do the same thing as far as finding favorites and spreading them to their friends. Be sure to explain my musical goals as well, the nbiggest being the eventual ability to use ” SubLyme Ascent” to raise Lyme research money, along with my other albums to do the same for other causes, like “Pointillism,” “Carefully Careless,” “The Big Picture,” for fundraising for TheResonancePeoject.org , “Microcosm,” “Clandestine Display,” “The Chaos Organization,” “Expansion,” “Orderly Disorder,” “The Simplicity Complex,” hopefully to raise Protomyxzoa Rheumatica research, and “Covert Aversion” to raise money for the spread of Constitutional rights’ understanding through awareness groups like InfoWars.com and LibertyRestorationProjecrt.org . I am still trying to figure out what is most important for the others to raise money for, but word of mouth has to grow first, to the point where someone is ready any willing to fund my band first, with the agreement of letting at least 10% of proceeds going to charities if choice, I get to retain ownership of my masters, and that my privacy is preserved as much as possible…even if a cartoon has to represent me in a video. I want to make music and help people, not be famous. So please be a ‘cog in the wheel’ to help bring the Bolafeld Effect into action. Thank you so much and namaste(well) y’all! Brandon of BOLAFELD
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.